Baby and toddler passport and visa photos
Specifications and Requirements of Toddler and Baby Passport Photos
The rules for baby passport photos are relaxed slightly by most countries due to the difficulty in getting babies under one year old to look at the camera. However, there is no agreed standard between countries for baby passport photos. At University Cameras we have the knowledge and technical expertise to get your passport and visa photos right the first time.
No appointments are required and we can usually print out your Australian passport and visa photos within minutes. University Cameras is open 6 days a week , weekdays 9am to 5pm and 9am to 2pm Saturdays and located at within Broadway Fair Shopping Centre at 88 Broadway, Nedlands, Perth opposite the Pharmacy and IGA. Only a 10 minute drive from Perth CBD.
The regulations are more relaxed as per the baby and toddler guidelines below.
Below is an outline of Baby Passport Photo Requirements
- The passport photo should be a similar
likeness of the baby
- Babies do not need a neutral expression in passport photos
- The colour of the eyes should be clearly visible in baby passport photos
- The baby does not need to look straight into the camera
- There should be no supporting hands visible in the photo.